Monday, July 28, 2008

Forward

Focus Group- After two weeks of writing daily on this blog I am still trying to find my voice regarding the topics I would like to share and discuss. Originally, I intended to provide a cultural cross section of opinions with the core theme being sustainability. My interests in life are so varied, that it’s difficult for me to focus on one topic. It seems most successful blogs have a main theme and tend to stay in this ballpark. With my many years of entertainment & media experience I am leaning towards focusing this blog more on this segment. I feel due to the nature of my personal contacts and experiences, I can provide more challenging analysis and relevant opinions. To the few of you that read this regularly, I ask you to comment and appreciate any thoughts or guidance you may have to offer.

I should have posted this over the weekend as it's a bit lengthy. It is well worth your time as an educated voter and taxpayer to watch this video. This is a video of Lawrence Lessig's keynote to Netroots Nation. Has some pretty disturbing facts about Fannie Mae and our government's subsidizing these institutions amongst other scams being foisted upon us. Socialized Risk and Privatized benefit!

No comments: