Friday, July 11, 2008

I have arrived

Welcome to my ballpark. At the urging of my friend Victor Caballero I enter this blog realm. I hope with this blog to share thoughts, ideas and opinions on topics such as: creativity, ecology, politics and technology. These are the topics of our time, so add the millionth blogger to the pile. Cradle to Cradle (William McDonough & Michael Braungart) and Creativity (as opposed to CONTENT) will be my guiding lights here. In my past 20 years I have worked as a campaign staffer, concert promoter, a&r executive, talent manager, bon vivant, self-employed S Corp owner and currently concerned world citizen. As Blogger prepares for it's 10th Anniversary, I prepare for my first blog. I like to think I am somewhat visionary, but I certainly have been unfortunately late in regard to blogging. I am truly looking forward to this and in finding some readers and hopefully new friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As we all pass, day to day, very quickly, through our lives - one can only hope to steal the moments that would give one some feeling of contribution to this "Lonely Planet". Thank you fellow for stealing those moments not only for "oneself", but for all of us that have not yet, ultimately, found that voice or the time, energy or confidence to speak it.