Saturday, August 9, 2008

Alive in Upstate

Alls very good here in the wilds of the Hudson Valley. The Omega Institute is pretty special and I find it really remarkable that I have been so ignorant for so long to its existence. Richard Leider has been facilitating a fantastic workshop. I highly recommend you purchase and read his new book Something To Live For from which the workshop is based. I participated in a fantastic one hour meditation session this evening. Feels so good to be unplugged from the world, short of this wifi spot I discovered. Off deeper into upstate New York as I leave tomorrow for the great Mohawk Valley, yes that Last of the Mohicans place. Really was just such a beautiful day today and I wish all of you were here with me.

Respect- Bernie Mac (1958-2008)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;